一千零一夜之第一页 · The Road Not Taken ·

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I marked the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

~written by Robert Fros~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ The Road Not Taken ]--
quite meaning full especially for those who have same situation liked me now
Me, aged of 19 this year
I wondered why others can enjoy their life better than me
they have lots of friends can talk to
but I have not;
they have lots of money to spend for
but I have not;
even some of them have get their soulmate
but I have not;

I can't have someone that is really close to me;
I can't buy anything and enjoy everything for my current life;
I can't stayed together with my family;
I can't study together with my closed friends;
I can't share my secrets with others;
I can't adopt my new life here;
I can't get someone to be close to both my soul and mental;
I can't do everything that I want to do;

what can I do ???
everything starts just because I have chose a road that less people choose for
[ You will get DESSERTS after overcoming STRESSED ], somebody said.
Should I trust it ???
I really don't know
but I won't surrender easily
that's what should I always be ... ...

Comments