一千零一夜之第八页 · I AM WOMAN ·

I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And
I know too much to go back an' pretend '
Cause
I've heard it all before
And
I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down aga
in

Oh yes,
I am wise
But
it's wisdom born of pain
Yes,
I've paid the price
But look how much
I gained
If I have to
I
can do anything
I am strong (strong)
I
am invincible (invincible)
I am woman


You can bend but never break me

'Cause
it only serves to make me
More determ
ined to achieve my final goal
And
I come back even stronger
Not a nov
ice any longer '
Cause you've deepened the conv
iction in my soul

Oh, yes, I am wise
But
it's wisdom born of pain
Yes,
I've paid the price
But look how much I gained

I
f I have to
I
can face anything
I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)
I
am woman

I
am woman watch me grow
See me standing toe to toe
As
I spread my lovin' arms across the land
But
I'm still an embryo

------------------Sex And The City II------------------
nice movie
I would like to enjoy my life and spend it wisely
after I watched this movie

Comments