一千零一夜之第九十六页 · sad ·
This few days I was damn busy
busy with the moral assignment
busy with the maths tutorials
busy with the society report
busy with something that is not related with me
Everyday have to wake up so early and spent my time at college until lately 3pm,with only half-an-hour rest
2-hour lecture with a malay lecturer, with a group of damn people in a boring lecture hall, study a not-relevant subject
Moral assignment
really don't know how to start and do it
lecturer haven't teach until that part but tutor already ask us prepare it for assignment
and someone,X
I really don't know how to deal with him
I don't like he sit beside me during the class because he never think of others and just talk talk talk whatever he want to talk
He likes to ask me do anything for him, but of course, i refused to do so because I'm not his maid and that is not my responsibility
He likes to act and always think that he looks very cool and charm
OMG what a damn f*** people, what you have done is just showing that you are so childish even you already 20 this year
and his girlfriend oso
I really don't know what they want but they are so match because their attitudes are alike
sibeh tulan them
and another man, C
last time already promised me
but few days ago just ask me to choose another that I don't want
why??
because X want to take part
shit!!!
okay okay
I don't want take anything form you again if you want to do like this
I know he is your best friend since primary school
but did you think of my feeling and situation before you do anything on me??
really no mood when talk about this matter
so what I want to do now is I'm going to seek for another that is suitable for me
Lastly...is related with my result
I have checked it this morning
sad + happy = my feeling
happy because I have passed all subjects
sad because I only get 1 A and my CGPA drop this time
the distance let me to hit 3.75 increase again
I'm a useless person
that's the only word that appear in my mind after I know my result
busy with the moral assignment
busy with the maths tutorials
busy with the society report
busy with something that is not related with me
Everyday have to wake up so early and spent my time at college until lately 3pm,with only half-an-hour rest
2-hour lecture with a malay lecturer, with a group of damn people in a boring lecture hall, study a not-relevant subject
Moral assignment
really don't know how to start and do it
lecturer haven't teach until that part but tutor already ask us prepare it for assignment
and someone,X
I really don't know how to deal with him
I don't like he sit beside me during the class because he never think of others and just talk talk talk whatever he want to talk
He likes to ask me do anything for him, but of course, i refused to do so because I'm not his maid and that is not my responsibility
He likes to act and always think that he looks very cool and charm
OMG what a damn f*** people, what you have done is just showing that you are so childish even you already 20 this year
and his girlfriend oso
I really don't know what they want but they are so match because their attitudes are alike
sibeh tulan them
and another man, C
last time already promised me
but few days ago just ask me to choose another that I don't want
why??
because X want to take part
shit!!!
okay okay
I don't want take anything form you again if you want to do like this
I know he is your best friend since primary school
but did you think of my feeling and situation before you do anything on me??
really no mood when talk about this matter
so what I want to do now is I'm going to seek for another that is suitable for me
Lastly...is related with my result
I have checked it this morning
sad + happy = my feeling
happy because I have passed all subjects
sad because I only get 1 A and my CGPA drop this time
the distance let me to hit 3.75 increase again
I'm a useless person
that's the only word that appear in my mind after I know my result
Comments
Post a Comment