一千零一夜之第一一五页 · 100 truths about Me ·



WHAT WAS YOUR:
01. Last beverage: Plain water
02. Last phone call: YK
03. Last text message: Toi
04. Last song you listened to: 《黑白配》by 范范
05. Last time you cried: This morning =.=''



HAVE YOU EVER:
06. Dated someone twice: No gua...
07. Been cheated on: Of course got lahhh
08. Kissed someone & regretted it: Of course no lahhh =.=''
09. Lost someone special: So far no
10. Been depressed: Yup,worry about whether I can survive till the end of the year
11. Been drunk and threw up: No



LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Black
13. White
14. Blue



THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)
15. Made a new friend: No
16. Fallen out of love: Yes I think...
17. Laughed until you cried: No
18. Met someone who changed you: Yup...bo bian loo,since I lived in KL...people here very double-face gehhh
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes I think...
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yup...although I don't know what they think,but sure has someone talked behind me gehhh
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Of course no lahhh, my dear
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Almost all gua...because I can recognized their faces ^.^
23. How many kids do you want to have: Have to see whether my husband and I have good health or not looo lolzzz...but I hope I have 2 children,prefer female babies ^.^
24. Do you have any pets: Currently don't have
25. Do you want to change your name: No, I love my name so much
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Celebrated at Singapore with my family
27. What time did you wake up today: 08:45 am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Money...Food...Love lolzzz
30. Last time you saw your Mother: 08/05/2011 06:00pm
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Study STPM ??
32. What are you listening to right now: Korea Song 《Dream High》
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: No
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: I wish the line won't slow like snail anymore =.=
35. Most visited webpage: www.facebook.com
36. Whats your real name: SGW
37. Nicknames: gw
38. Relationship Status: Single and available
39. Zodiac sign: Virgo
40. Male or female?: Female
41. Elementary?: SRJK (C) Buloh Kasap
42. Middle School?: SMK Buloh Kasap
43. High school/college?: TARC
44. Hair colour: Black & brown
45. Long or short: Long and curly
46. Height: Between 155-160 cm...Halooo, I know I'm short !!!
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Consider yes gua...
48. What do you like about yourself?: My maths level considered very high among the classes...but I don't think so although I always get very high marks for it
49. Piercings: No...but I will force my husband to do so hahass
50. Tattoos: No, my parent not allow =.=
51. Righty or lefty: Righty



FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: No
53. First piercing: Yes...do it during form2...but gave up already...too pain lolzz
54. First best friend: KXR...but not close as last time already
55. First sport you joined: Badminton
56. First vacation: I totally forgot
58. First pair of trainers: No



RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating: No
60. Drinking: Yes
61. I'm about to: Sleep
62. Listening to: Nothing
63. Waiting on: Money, Food and Love ??



YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: Why not~
65. Get Married?: Yes...wish to marry someone before 30
66. Career?: Job that can earn lots of gold lolzz



WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Both lahh
68. Hugs or kisses: Both lehh
69. Shorter or taller: Muscular lolzzzz
70. Older or Younger: Older than me, but must be mature
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Both too
73. Sensitive or loud: Nope, understand and soft
74. Hook-up or relationship: What does it means??
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Better don't =.=



HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Siao meh !!
77. Drank hard liquor: Yup
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope
79. Sex on first date: Of course no lahh =.=
80. Broken someone's heart: I'm a good & caring gal ^.^
82. Been arrested: I'm a good student lolzz
83. Turned someone down: Yup I think...
84. Cried when someone died: Sweat.. Who doesn't ??
85. Fallen for a friend?: En en



DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: 50-50 in daily life...don't hope too much
87. Miracles: Yup,I believe in faith & destiny
88. Love at first sight: No
89. Heaven: Yes
90. Santa Claus: Yes
91. Kiss on the first date: If one of the mate comes from western country
92. Angels: Yes



ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Never, I very single-minded gehh ^.^
95. Did you sing today?: Almost everyday also I sing lolzzz
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: Definitely yes, since I stayed at KL
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: Primary school
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: Kasap普渡, never go here anymore after I studied at KL,everytime crash with my exam
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: No,waiting for it
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: Yes

Comments