一千零一夜之第一二二页 · + or < or > or = ·

This whole week... I mean this few days, just spending time on doing revision for midterms, practical test and assignment.

Monday, felt a bit happy with the midterm result for business subject...considered quite high marks in the class...but this make someone start to know and remember my name just because of the marks...actually what you have look and feel about me is just based on you own feeling, I'm not match with what people always think about...someone misunderstood me...

Tuesday and Wednesday, I always think that these tow days would make me "short circuit" !! Dr.Tan, the one who always like to bombard us in the class, seriously make my heart stop form beating. The assignments he gave every week, good is because some questions are set to be easier, tough is because some are not covered in the lecture...do so much things for him just want to earn the coursework marks.

Today, IC layout midterm test really challenging...1 parent question with 4 sub-questions, 20 marks for each..I'm going to kill myself if Miss marks it wrong...Tomorrow, another practical test tor this subject too, comparator, the equations obtained form the truth table have been write out, the problem now is to change noninverting into inverting...and then draw the transistor-level schematics...then obtain the waveform...have to finish it withing 2 hours...hope so. Now, I'm doing the assignment, last part, for the conclusion. This time is not going to scold or complain someone not doing works, because I'm the one who didn't do any works this time...he didn't teach me how to calculate and estimate the difference...then until this morning just told me want to finish it after class...3 hours they spent there, just finish 3 parts, I think...luckily I didn't join them else I can't finish the physics assignment on time.

Ripper Adder, can search form Google easily, but they didn't provide anything that I want.
Comparator, 1 bit how to build ??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

一千零一夜之第一四〇页 · 心 · 灰 ·