一千零一夜之第二二三页 · thanks ·



happy birthday to me.
thanks dad and mum for educating, feeding and taking care me since 23 years ago.
thanks sisters and brother for sayang-ing me for 23 years.
thanks for the wonderful time we spend with our families.
thanks friends who have always helping me in my education life.
thanks everyone,
for apologizing when I'm stubborn to do so,
for knowing when to set me straight,
for telling me when you think I'm wrong,
for listening to me,
for making me laugh when I need it most,
for the little things that you do,
for the moments you make it clear that you are proud of me,
for everytime you have to sit patiently and wait for me to get ready,
for being on my side when it feels like no one else is,
for making me feel safe,
for supporting me and my dreams,
for knowing what's upsetting me before I even have to say anything,
for wanting to experience new things together,
for trusting me,
for the little ways that you help me everyday,
for all of the lazy days we spend just being best firends,
for being vulnerable and open to me.

thanks for everything I have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

一千零一夜之第一四〇页 · 心 · 灰 ·